Why should you take the International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code Webinar?
Both the DOT and the International Maritime Organization require initial training and recurrent dangerous goods training every three years. In this International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code Webinar, you can meet your initial and recurrent training requirements and find out how the latest changes to the IMDG code can impact your dangerous goods shipments. Learn how to classify, package, mark, label, and placard dangerous goods for shipment by vessel. You will also learn how to identify marine pollutants and prepare transport documents.
Who should take the International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code Webinar?
Anyone who ships dangerous goods by vessel should take this webinar.
Course Topics Include:
- Introduction to IMO and the IMDG Code
- IMO Dangerous Goods
- Dangerous Goods List
- Packing Requirements
- Marks, Labels and Placards
- Stowage and Segregation
- Limited and Excepted Quantities
- Security and Emergency Response Information
Request a quote
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods course manual as a downloadable document
- Free Answerline: For one year following your class, you can call and speak with one of our experienced consultants for answers to questions
- Free Handbook: We update our course materials as regulatory changes occur and post those updates to the “Customers Only” section of our website
- Certificate of Completion: All attendees receive certificates of completion suitable for framing
- Free E-Mail Newsletters: environmental and safety Tips-of-the-Week and Reg-of-the-Day
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Environmental Resource Center courses are 100% guaranteed. If a seminar or webcast does not meet your expectations, simply return the course materials to your instructor on the day of training for a 100% tuition refund