In this How to Ship Dangerous Goods by Vessel - IMDG course, participants will gain an in-depth understanding of the latest requirements for shipments of dangerous goods by sea in accordance with the International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code.
The DOT and International Maritime Organization (IMO) require initial and recurrent training every three years for personnel involved in the shipment of dangerous goods by vessel.
- How to Prepare dangerous goods for shipment by vessel
- Classify, package, mark, label, and placard dangerous goods
- Comply with special requirements for flammables
- Identify marine pollutants
- Prepare transport documents
- Meet IMDG recordkeeping requirements
- Comply with the latest IMDG Code changes impacting your dangerous goods shipments
This course meets both initial and recurrent IMDG training requirements.
The course handbook, Transportation of Dangerous Goods: How to Comply with the IMDG Code, is included as a downloadable document.
Request a quote