Why Should You Take This DOT Shipping Hazardous Materials and Waste Initial Training course?
This DOT Shipping Hazardous Materials and Waste Initial Training course is an instructor led, GHS compliant certification covering the code of federal regulation (49 CFR 172.704). Each HAZMAT employee shall be provided general awareness/familiarization training designed to provide familiarity with the requirements, and to enable the employee to recognize and identify hazardous materials consistent with the hazard communication standard.
Who Is The Intended Audience For This DOT Shipping Hazardous Materials and Waste Initial Training course?
Both small quanity generators and large quantity generators, employees who are involved with shipping hazardous materials or waste. This will include manufacturers, shipping & logistics companies, transportation industries over road, rail & air (DOT, PHMSA, IATA)
DOT Shipping Materials - $100 value!
- DOT Hazardous Materials Regulations 49 CFR parts 105-178 (includes Hazardous Materials Table)
- Emergency Response Guide
- EPA regulations 40 CFR (Part 268, 273,279, 302 &305)
- OSHA Regulations 29 CFR 1910.1200, 1910.120, 1910.1030
Topics To Be Covered Include:
- Training Requirements
- Hazardous Materials Tables
- Labeling / Placarding
- Loading and Storage
- Hazardous Waste
- Emergency Response and Reporting
- Current Year Hazardous Materials, Substances and
- Waste Compliance Guide
- Workshops and Final Exam
Compliance Code MEt By Taking This Course: 49 CFR 172.704
Request a quote