This Home Inspection Training program includes 5 days of classroom training, online materials and resources, and priceless hands-on field experience. Post-course support is also provided for when you're in the field.
Whether you're a contractor, repair person, property manager, or real estate agent, home inspection is a great service to add to your business. Home inspectors examine a home's electric, plumbing and HVAC systems as well as its foundation, insulation, roofing, basements, and flooring. From there, a home inspector can make recommendations for renovations to save a homeowner money in the long run. In many states, home inspection is required before a home loan can be processed, so the need for experienced home inspectors is great. Beyond prospective homeowners, a home inspector can help existing clients identify trouble areas to keep their properties in top shape.
This course will cover how to perform roof and attic inspections, heating and cooling inspections, basic plumbing and electrical inspections, basement inspections, and more. By the end of this program, students will earn a nationally recognized certification for home inspection with an increased knowledge of the practical methods of home inspection.
- 5-day in-person training course with industry experts
- Advanced procedural inspection training
- 8 hours of professional training videos
- 4 in-field training sessions - hands down, best part of the course! No other training program will provide you a live, 1-on-1 inspection with a certified home inspector to give you the best opportunity to absorb and apply your education.
- Thousands of defects photos, reviews, and analysis
- Inspection software training
- Extensive training and preparation for InterNACHI exam and National exam
- 6 Months of Free Membership to InterNACHI, a nationally-recognized professional organization for home inspectors.
- National Home Inspection Certification
- 24/7 post-class support for when you're in the field
This program includes the InterNACHI certification exam. When our students complete the course, they have a 97% final exam pass rate on the first try. If you don’t pass at first, we will personally coach you.
Request a quote
If you are serious about getting your license and are ready to get into the steady and profitable field of home inspection, this class is for you!
This course is taught by the most successful home inspection business professionals who will bring their insight and expertise to the learning process. Starting out on your own, has never been easier with our "business in a box" program. This course will provide a valuable overview of the critical aspects of home inspection and how you can play an important role in this industry.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Property Managers
- Real Estate Agents
- Anyone interested in home inspection
Topics to be Covered:
- Standards of Practice
- Roof and Attic Inspection
- Heating and Cooling Inspection
- Interior and Exterior Inspection
- Plumbing and Electrical Inspection
- Basement and Crawlspace Inspection
- Tools and Equipment Needed
- How to Market and Grow your Home Inspection Business