This 4-hour Online Alabama Asbestos Building Inspector Refresher course fulfills AHERA annual refresher training requirement for inspectors. Students will review the role and responsibilities of Asbestos Inspectors as well as the process of inspection.
This course is presented entirely online. Students will be required to upload self-recorded audio and video during certain portions of the course to demonstrate their understanding of course concepts. This course is intended for current and valid certificate holders; students must present documentation of the Asbestos Supervisor certificate in order to qualify for this course.
Topics to Be Covered:
- Asbestos Background Information
- Asbestos Identification
- Potential Health Effects
- Role of Inspector
- Insurance Issues in the Asbestos Industry
- Building Systems
- Building Occupant Relations
- Pre-Inspection, Inspection, and Post-Inspection
- Bulk Sampling
- Sample Analysis
- Damage Assessment
- Respiratory Protection
- Legal Liabilities
- Federal and State Regulations
Who Should Take This Course?
Request a quote
- Alabama Asbestos Building Inspectors in need of refresher training