This Asbestos Floor Tile Supervisor Refresher courses satisfies the annual training requirement to renew and maintain an Asbestos Floor Tile Supervisor certification for OSHA Class II asbestos work. Students will re-examine important information about asbestos flooring removal including regulatory updates. This course focuses on updates pertinent to supervisors and competent persons.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Certified Asbestos Floor Tile Supervisors
Topics to be Covered:
- Information on Asbestos
- Health Effects of Asbestos Exposure
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Medical Surveillance
- Best Practices for Floor Tile Removal
- Common Safety Hazards
- State Regulations
- Federal Regulations
- Hands-on Floor Removal Techniques
- Air Monitoring Techniques
- Sampling and Inspection
- Updates on Industry Regulations
- Current Techniques for Asbestos Tile Removal
- Update on Sampling Protocols
Course Exams: Students must pass an in-course exam in order to receive a course certificate. This exam is included with registration.
Note: Refresher training must be completed annually to maintain this accreditation. Students must bring their most current Asbestos Floor Tile Supervisor certificate to the refresher course in order to be admitted.
For students who have not already received initial training, or whose certification has expired, please view the Asbestos Floor Tile Supervisor initial course.
Request a quote